Postnatal Pilates & Yoga
Pregnancy and labor have a large impact on your pelvic floor and core, as well as your ligaments. We recommend starting your postnatal Pilates & Yoga training six to eight weeks after vaginal birth or eight to ten weeks after a cesarean birth. At our studio, postnatal courses run for nine weeks, meeting weekly in the evenings. Infants do not attend this course.
Learn more about pelvic floor anatomy and build your awareness for it with gentle Pilates exercises. Through the method, you’ll simultaneously train your deep core muscles, optimize your posture, mitigate back pain and sooth tense shoulders. Breath and relaxation techniques help you find your inner balance and peace. Learn practical tips and enjoy take-home materials to help you with life outside of the studio. There is plenty of time for individual attention and questions to be answered.
More INFORMATION on our Postnatal Pilates Classes (in German).
- Mondays, 7 p.m. - Pilates Postnatal + with Colette (without baby) (Studio & ONLINE LIVE)
- Tuesdays, 9:30 a.m. - Postnatal Pilates with Haeyeon (with oder without baby) (Studio)
POSTNATAL YOGA (WITH / WITHOUT BABY)
- Mondays, 10.30 a.m. - Postnatal Yoga with Gisela (with baby, English / German) (ONLINE LIVE)
- Mondays, 10.30 a.m. - Mama & Baby Yoga with Jasmin (with baby) (Studio)
- Wednesdays, 8 p.m. - Postnatal Yoga with Gisela (without baby, English / German) (ONLINE LIVE)
- Thursdays, 1.30 p.m. - Postnatal Yoga with Gisela (with baby, English / German) (ONLINE LIVE)