Prenatal Pilates & Yoga
We developed our Prenatal Pilates & Yoga classes together with midwives with you and your well-being in mind. Through gentle exercises you will promote blood circulation and strengthen your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles. You will improve your posture, relieve symptoms of back pain and learn techniques to relax in your shoulder girdle. Breathing and relaxation exercises will support you in finding inner calm and balance.
We recommend a private introductory training as of the 16th week of pregnancy. For your introductory training or for private classes in Prenatal Pilates & Yoga please contact us via E-Mail.
Prenatal PILATES & YOGA - STUDIO
- Mondays, 5.45 p.m. - Pilates during pregnancy with Colette
- Tuesdays, 4:30 p.m. - Prenatal Yoga with Jasmin
- Tuesdays, 5.45 p.m. - Prenatal Yoga with Jasmin
- Wednesdays, 5.45 p.m. - Pilates during pregnancy with Colette
- Mondays, 12 noon - Prenatal Yoga with Gisela (English / German)
- Tuesdays, 5.45 p.m. - Prenatal Yoga with Gisela (English / German)
- Wednesdays, 5.15 p.m. - Prenatal Yoga with Gisela with birth preparation (from 32 weeks of pregnancy, English / German)
- Thursdays, 12 noon - Prenatal Yoga with Gisela (English / German)
- Thursdays, 5.45 p.m. - Pilates during pregnancy with Sylvia
Our Prenatal Yoga classes are open for all as of the 14th week of pregnancy. Our classes are non-competitive, joyful and inclusive, emphasizing rhythmic and graceful movement and ease of breath for all stages of pregnancy. We use adaptations of Hatha Yoga to strengthen and relax the physical body, the focus the mind and experience sensations as they arise. Inspired by Françoise Freedman and the Birthlight method, our emphasis lies in providing connection: within towards oneself and the baby, and without towards others sharing the same experience of matrescence, the developmental transition to motherhood. Come and be as you are in our sacred circle, learn practices and techniques to build trust in your body and your intuition, and gain confidence in your pregnancy, birth and into parenthood.
PRENATAL ON DEMAND PILATES & YOGA
If you would like to practice Pilates & Yoga during pregnancy regardless of time and place, then we recommend our specific videos on our ON DEMAND platform.
WORKSHOP: PILATES IN PREGNANCY
Spend an afternoon with us that is entirely dedicated to the topic of «pregnancy». You will experience your pelvic floor in theory and practice and learn how to use and support it specifically for pregnancy, childbirth and regression.
In our workshop “Pilates in Pregnancy” you not only train your pelvic floor, but also your entire body in a gentle way, strengthen yourself mentally and consciously promote contact with your unborn child. Practical tips on how to make your pregnancy as pleasant as possible as well as good addresses (acupuncture, osteopathy, etc.) that can support you in dealing with complaints (nausea, digestive problems, etc.) round off our workshop.
- Saturday, August 21, 2021, 2 p.m.-4.30 p.m. (Hotelgasse 4)
- Saturday, September 25, 2021, 2 p.m.-4.30 p.m. (Hotelgasse 4)
- Saturday, October 23, 2021, 2 p.m.-4.30 p.m. (Hotelgasse 4)
- Saturday, November 27, 2021, 2 p.m.-4.30 p.m. (Hotelgasse 4)
WORKSHOP: YOGADOULA BIRTH PREPARATION WITH GISELA COLLAZO
In this 3-hour workshop we will practice breathing and relaxation techniques, active birthing positions and comfort measures so the birthing person, partner and baby can have the best possible transition to family life together. My aim is to give you and your partner a toolbox of techniques you can use to navigate your unique birthing process.
I am a Perinatal Yoga specialist with over 15 years professional experience, as well as a certified Birth and Postpartum Doula and mother to two budding teenies. I teach in English and German upon request and am QualiCert certified for Birth Preparation.
- August, 22, 2021, 1:30-4:30 p.m. > REGISTRATION IN-STUDIO / REGISTRATION ONLINE LIVE
- September, 26, 2021, 1:30-4:30 p.m. > REGISTRATION IN-STUDIO / REGISTRATION ONLINE LIVE
COSTS: CHF 150 (ONLINE LIVE) / CHF 250 (in-studio) per couple
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Minimum two, maximum four couples